Letting Go and Finding the Joy!
Want expert tips on organizing your home and your life? Sign up for my newsletter today!
Professional Organizer in Wichita, KS
Don't know how to begin or where to even start? Do you want to find joy in your space again?
I will meet with you in your office or home to establish your strengths, challenges, priorities, and goals.
I am here to be your mentor, guide, coach, and cheerleader. I will teach and help train you along the way.
I will give you the tools you need to be successful against clutter and disorganization.
Established in 2015 by Rachel Murphy, Simplify My Life has one goal in mind: I am here to help individuals get more joy out of every minute. I am here to help you organize almost anything, including your closets, home office, kitchen, garage, entire home, and even your life!
Together we CAN do this! Your overwhelming project is conquerable, and I am here to help you get it done. See what others are saying and take a look at some recent projects I've done. I thoroughly enjoy what I do, and I look forward to serving you. Simplify My Life services Wichita, KS and surrounding areas.
♥ Residential Organizing ♥ De-Cluttering ♥
♥ Staging ♥ Re-Design ♥ Down Sizing ♥ Senior Moving ♥
Areas of Expertise
- Kitchen & Pantry Organizing - Create systems that make cooking a breeze.
- Bedrooms, Children's Rooms, Closets - Turn these rooms into havens where you can relax and smile.
- Bathrooms, Basements, & Other Rooms - Discover how much space you really have when everything has a place.
- Garages, Activity/Craft Rooms, Storage Rooms - Easily find what you need when you need it.
- Office, Filing Systems, Space Organization - Turn the disorder into order so you can work in peace.
- Home Staging, Down Sizing, Packing/Unpacking - I'll use my real estate experience to stage your home so it will get sold quicker.
Rachel, is amazing!!!! I am already breathing that sigh of relief, and we aren’t done yet. I see the “light at the end of the tunnel!” You have no idea how much I appreciate you and all your hard work! Can’t wait ’til our next “date!”
– Donna M.
My husband and I were trying to sell our old house. We had many showings but no one made an offer. Rachel came to our house and helped us organize, de-clutter and staged our home. I was skeptical but when the next showing happened…they fell in love with our house and we sold it. We couldn’t have done it with out her!
– Jae S.
This was the best experience solution I have had for getting my home organized. Wow. They did an excellent job, and I didn’t even have to be here. I will definitely use them again. Excellent work.
– Brenda H.