Letting Go and Finding the Joy!
Want expert tips on organizing your home and your life? Sign up for my newsletter today!
Professional Organizer in Wichita, KS
Don't know how to begin or where to even start? Do you want to find joy in your space again?
I will meet with you in your office or home to establish your strengths, challenges, priorities, and goals.
I am here to be your mentor, guide, coach, and cheerleader. I will teach and help train you along the way.
I will give you the tools you need to be successful against clutter and disorganization.
Established in 2015 by Rachel Murphy, Simplify My Life has one goal in mind: I am here to help individuals get more joy out of every minute. I am here to help you organize almost anything, including your closets, home office, kitchen, garage, entire home, and even your life!
Together we CAN do this! Your overwhelming project is conquerable, and I am here to help you get it done. See what others are saying and take a look at some recent projects I've done. I thoroughly enjoy what I do, and I look forward to serving you. Simplify My Life services Wichita, KS and surrounding areas.
♥ Residential Organizing ♥ De-Cluttering ♥
♥ Staging ♥ Re-Design ♥ Down Sizing ♥ Senior Moving ♥
Areas of Expertise
- Kitchen & Pantry Organizing - Create systems that make cooking a breeze.
- Bedrooms, Children's Rooms, Closets - Turn these rooms into havens where you can relax and smile.
- Bathrooms, Basements, & Other Rooms - Discover how much space you really have when everything has a place.
- Garages, Activity/Craft Rooms, Storage Rooms - Easily find what you need when you need it.
- Office, Filing Systems, Space Organization - Turn the disorder into order so you can work in peace.
- Home Staging, Down Sizing, Packing/Unpacking - I'll use my real estate experience to stage your home so it will get sold quicker.
Rachel is a not only an organizer, but a healer. Simply being around her makes you feel more empowered and brighter. She is a very special woman. I am truly lucky to have had her come into my life.
Rachel is magic! So encouraging and wonderful to be around! She has great energy and does a fantastic job helping us organize and get things accomplished. We love her!
I had the honor of attending Rachel Murphy’s presentation last night at the Mulvane library. It did not disappoint. Rachel is passionate about what she does which is helping others. It was very clear that one size does not fit all. She tailors home organization to the needs of the client – what works for them. Questions from the audience were met with great answers and solutions. Lots of great suggestions and tips were mentioned that most probably wouldn’t think of. If you get the chance to attend an event like this don’t pass it up.